Friday, March 6, 2015

Let the Spring begin!



How I love the sun!  It inspires me to get moving and do the things that have been on my to-do list for weeks!

First thing on my list...update my blog.   This blog will be a place to inspire you with your own home design.  I will be sharing new products, helpful design tips and trends, and things that inspire me.  I'll also share the progress of current design projects.

Let's work together to make your house become the home that you've always dreamed of.  Whether is be an in-home consultation, a "e-design" package that we can do by email, or an answer to a question that has become a "design block".  Let's get your design dilemmas off your to do list so you can enjoy your home more fully.

Let the Spring begin!


  {House Beautiful}


{caitlin wilson textiles}


{Ballard Designs}



No comments:

Post a Comment

grey chevron