Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wedding season

Wedding season is approaching and I can't help but think about my other dream career....being a wedding planner.  

Wedding planning isn't far from being an Interior Designer.  You pick colors your client loves.  You select textures, patterns and fabrics that will become the wedding dress, the bridesmaids dresses, the centerpieces, the cake design....  all of it so fun!  Like good design ~ everything should blend, complement and have meaning.  Meaning to make things flow...to make the couple happy and to create a beautiful memory.  

I saw this image today and it just got me thinking....maybe I should look into planning weddings.  I think I like to plan just a little too much.


Happy Wednesday!


{source:  The Bird & the Bear Photography & Films and popsugar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

grey chevron